- Blue Tea Butterfly Pea Flower- CERTIFIED ORGANIC & Egyptian Hibiscus Flower Herbal Tea - Combo Pack -150G CERTIFIED ORGANIC HERBAL TEA - CAFFEINE FREE - TISANE Selected carefully from Organic Farms. One of the healthiest herbal tea on earth. Butterfly Pea Flower is also called Blue Tea / Blue Pea Tea / Aprajita or Asian Pigeonwings. The Scientific name of the flower is Clitoria Ternatea. Dried in sun on special bamboo organic mats to retain all-natural vitamins and without any machine heat. In Ayurveda, it is known to as a brain tonic to promote intellect and improve memory. A beautiful colorful tea that can be brewed either hot or cold, and blue or purple! The Butterfly pea flower is an incredible natural blue plant that has been used for centuries in Thai traditional cooking. When the dried flowers are brewed, the drink turns to a delightful blue. If you then squeeze a slice of lemon into the tea, it magically turns from blue to purple right before your eyes. This drink can be mixed with syrup, honey, and lemon to give you that sweet, herbal taste. Bartenders from all over the world are using our butterfly pea flowers in their cocktails. Our Brand Blue Tea Provides Sun-Dried Natural Egyptian Hibiscus Flowers handpicked from farms of West Africa. It is used worldwide by Bars in cocktails for 100% Natural Herbs, Natural Weight Loss - makes it one of the best weight loss products for women and men. It makes you feel energized.
Butterfly Pea Tea and Hibiscus Tea
- GOOD FOR HAIR AND SKIN : Has properties that nourish hair follicles, promotes hair growth, prevents greying of hair and reduces hair fall. It is also full of antioxidants and has properties that reverse the damage caused to the skin by sugar molecules which causes skin aging
- Makes 200+ Cups of Teas/ 150 Cocktail / 150 Mocktails Drinks
- Rs. 3-5 Per Cup / Drink
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS : Butterfly Pea Flower & Egyptian Hibiscus Sabdriffa Flower
- STEEPING NOTES : Infuse 1 gram in 250ml cup of hot water for 4-5 minutes for refreshing taste
Brewing Information for loose tea
|cold filtered O2 Rich Water ||Temperature ||Flower ||Time|
|150ml ||80 -100℃ ||5 Flowers/0.5 g ||4 mins|
The product though has medicinal values but is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Being natural product consistency and nutritional value may vary.