Kashmir Lavender | Dried Natural Flowers - Lavender Flowers uses For Tea - Soothes Nerves and de-stresses body Baking- Flavoring Crafts Gift Salts Infused Aromatherapy Oil Infusions Tinctures Pack comes In a Zipper Recyclable Pouch.
- HELPS REDUCE STRESS NATURALLY : Lavender Flower tea contains high amounts of antioxidants and antibacterial compounds that can help fend off the common cold and flu. It contains vitamin C, calcium, and magnesium. These nutrients support immune health and make it easier for the human body to fight off bacterial, fungal, and viral infections.
- HELPS IMPROVE SLEEP : Lavender flower tea boosts the production of dopamine and reduces the stress hormone known as cortisol. The relaxing effects of it can help improve sleep and may be used to treat sleep disorders.
- HELPS IN NORMAL BREATING : Lavender tea can help people who suffer from breathing problems by opening up airways. The anti-inflammatory properties of lavender soothe inflamed muscles in the throat and chest, making it easier to breathe. The antibacterial properties of lavender tea also help to eliminate bacteria that can cause chest colds and congestion.
- USAGE : The flower is used as tea and in food as a flavoring agent. It also used as ingredient in soaps, cosmetics, perfumes, potpourri, and decorations.
- BREWING INFORMATION : Infuse 0.75 g lavender flower in 120 ml of hot water for 5 minutes for refreshing tea.
- USES : Herbal Tea - Hot or Make Iced Teas | Also can be used in BATH
- KEEP IN PILLOW FOR SLEEP: Make small Packs of Lavender Flowers in Cotton Cloth and Keep Near Pillow or Inside. Aroma will help you relax and sleep better.
Brewing Information for loose tea
|cold filtered O2 Rich Water ||Temperature ||Flower ||Time|
|150ml ||80 -100℃ ||5 Flowers/0.5 g ||4 mins|
The product though has medicinal values but is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Being natural product consistency and nutritional value may vary.