Our Brand Blue tea provides 100% natural tea One of the healthiest herbal tea on earth. Dried in sun on special bamboo organic mats to retain all-natural vitamins and without any machine heat. In Ayurveda, it is known to as a brain tonic to promote intellect and improve memory. It is used worldwide as a Natural alternative for cocktails/mocktails and syrup.
Butterfly Pea sun dried exotic flower. Net Wt. 50g
- GOOD FOR HAIR AND SKIN : It has properties that nourish hair follicles, promotes hair growth, prevents greying of hair and reduces hair fall. It is also full of antioxidants and has properties that reverse the damage caused to the skin by sugar molecules which causes skin aging.
- HAVING ANTI-INFLAMMATORY PROPERTIES: The high amount of antioxiant present in pea flower is responsible for its anti-inflammatory properties, which not only help reduce inflammation but also protect against a number of chronic diseases.
- NATURAL COLORANT : Used worldwide in Iced Tea, Cocktails and Mock tails. It can be consumed as a hot tea or can be paired with lemonade or other cold brews. It is a natural colorant for food items like rice, cakes etc.
- CAFFEINE FREE - NO HEADACHE : Blue Tea (butterfly pea) is being researched for the Healthiest tea in the world. It has Zero Caffeine - that just means - you will never have headache if you don't have it someday and no addiction at all.
- BOOSTS BRAIN HEALTH : Good brain health is dependent on the communication levels of the brain. Blue butterfly pea contains Acetylcholine, and its consumption can increase the levels of Acetylcholine in the brain.Acetylcholine decreases with progress in age, causing loss of memory and other problems. Consumption of blue butterfly pea can reverse this process and improve the thinking abilities.
Brewing Information for loose tea
|cold filtered O2 Rich Water ||Temperature ||Flower ||Time|
|180 ml ||80 -100℃ ||5 Flowers/0.5 g ||4 mins|
The product though has medicinal values but is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Being natural product consistency and nutritional value may vary.