BLUE TEA Jasmine Flower Tea is a type of tea, scented with the aroma of blossoms from the jasmine plant .This tea's deliciously sweet floral aroma is created through. Jasmine tea is the most popular flower scented tea in East Asia, and can be enjoyed throughout the day as well as with the meals. It is rich with antioxidants with various health benefits..
Organic sun dried whole Jasmine flower buds.
- SLIMMING TEA Drinking Jasmine tea may help you lose weight by speeding up your metabolism. The fat burning properties of jasmine tea are related to its content of caffeine and the polyphenol EGCG.
- HIGH ON ANTI-OXIDANT Blue Tea - Jasmine tea is loaded with powerful plant-based compounds known as polyphenols. These act as antioxidants in your body and protect your cells against free radical damage.
- RELIEVES STRESS Jasmine teas are known to be a great stress reliever due to its sensual aroma and flavour profile. Jasmine teas are sometimes also used for aromatherapy and used to elevate mood. The scented aroma of jasmine tea can initiate a parasympathetic response, which discharges chemicals that stimulate the body to relax and unravel.
- PROMOTES SKIN HEALTH Thanks to the antioxidants and essential oils present in Jasmine blossoms and green tea, jasmine teas are filled with the goodness of antibacterial properties and keep your skin looking its best for longer.Free radicals not only hamper cell health but also damage the skin health making you look older than normal. Jasmine tea also tackle this and slow down skin ageing.
- FLAVOUR: Jasmine Tea has a delicate and subtle flavour profile with notes of sweet floral, a fresh finish and a perfumed aroma.Jasmine tea is a sweet-smelling, perfumed tea. Jasmine tea can lift your mood in no time! It is the blend of flavour coming from the tea and the aroma of the flower that you will truly devour.
Brewing Information for loose tea
|cold filtered O2 Rich Water ||Temperature ||Flower ||Time|
|150ml ||80 -100℃ ||5 Flowers/0.5 g ||4 mins|
The product though has medicinal values but is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Being natural product consistency and nutritional value may vary.