Chamomile Whole Flower Tea naturally relaxes the nervous system, with organic whole chamomile flowers, you can get a better full night sleep Calm an upset stomach: if you suffer from a stomach ache to Boost your immune system: drinking this sweet chamomile tea to boost your immune system can prevent illness and bolster your defense against sickness. This is the perfect soothing drink to prevent you from becoming ill during those cold winter months.
Organic sun dried chamomile flower tea.
- IMPROVES SLEEP: Chamomile has some unique properties that may benefit the quality of your sleep. It contains apigenin, an antioxidant that binds to certain receptors in your brain that may promote sleepiness and reduce insomnia, or the chronic inability to sleep.
- REDUCES ANXIETY: Chamomile is commonly regarded as a mild tranquilizer or sleep inducer. Its calming effects may be attributed to an antioxidant called apigenin, which is found in abundance in chamomile tea. Apigenin binds to specific receptors in your brain that may decrease anxiety.
- IMPROVES IMMUNITY: Chamomile tea boosts the immune system and helps fight infections associated with colds. It has antimicrobial properties which kill slow the spread microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses.
- PROMOTES DIGESTIVE HEALTH: Chamomile tea is widely recognized for its ability to assist in digestion. Due to its beneficial effects on the gut, naturalists call it the “tea for digestion”,recommending this herbal tea in conditions such as colic, flatulence, indigestion, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome. One can take chamomile tea for digestion up to four times a day, before meals, as needed.
- HELPS IN PCOS : Chamomile flower tea has Antispasmodic properties which ease menstrual cramps and lessen the possibility of premature labor. This medicinal herb also stimulates menstruation.
- Zipper Pack - Convenient and Hygienic
Brewing Information for loose tea
|cold filtered O2 Rich Water ||Temperature ||Flower ||Time|
|120 ml ||80 -100℃ ||5 Flowers/0.5 g ||4 mins|
The product though has medicinal values but is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Being natural product consistency and nutritional value may vary.