BLUE TEA Kadha Immunity With Whole Spices -20 Teabags Amazing Formula of herbal tea which works wonders against - Dry cough and irritation in throat. The monsoon season is here to ease the heat and cosy up the weather, and along with the moody gloom, the season brings along with it several diseases and infections. Some of the common diseases to pop up and catch you during the monsoon season are cold and flu, cholera, typhoid, dengue and several other infections . One of the oldest and highly used Ayurvedic remedies to cure a cold, cough, or fever is kadha. Kadha is a liquid concoction of various herbs and spices. These herbs and spices are nutritional for our body and also helpful to cure or cold and cough. Many people prefer to have a cup of kadha rather than a medicinal pill. It involves a mixture of various herbs and spices that helps to increase our immunity.
FINEST SPICES USED for maximum effect
- IMMUNITY BOOSTER :- BLUE TEA VEDIC Kadha Made with Indian herbs and spices, Kadha is a natural immunity booster and is said to be the best remedy against fever and sore throat. It also cures cough and is loaded with antioxidants.
- SOOTHES IRRITATED THROAT :-Sometimes we feel a bit of irritation in our throat due to a chronic cough. It also leads to the accumulation of mucus in our respiratory pipe which makes it more uncomfortable to breathe. A cup of kadha helps to clear this mucus and make it easier to breathe.
- FIGHTS COLD AND COUGH :- Kadha is the best Ayurvedic remedy to heal a cough or cold. The spices and herbs together are helpful to cure the ailment at a quicker pace. Hence instead of relying on medicines for a slightest of cold or fever one can grab a cup of kadha.
- TASTE :- Great taste this special ayurvedic brew is a unique blend of herbs and spices, which gives it a rich aroma and a perfect balanced flavour with sweet and spicy notes.
- LOWER BLOOD SUGAR :- Cinnamon may affect your blood sugar, so if you have diabetes and take cinnamon , you might need to adjust your treatment.
- VEDIC KADHA : Made with instructions of AYUSH with Green Tea and Ashwagandha.
Brewing Information for loose tea
|cold filtered O2 Rich Water ||Temperature ||Flower ||Time|
|180ml ||80-100℃ ||5 Flowers/0.3g ||4 mins|