- BLUE TEA - Rose FLower Tea - Tisane - Great for Skin Health and Stress Relief
Our Brand BLUE TEA provides 100% Natural Rose Buds Tea high on Vit C and rich source of minerals for Skin health: Comes in 30g PET JAR - It has been shown that rose tea may be beneficial in reducing pain associated with menstrual cramps. Rose tea regulates hormones. Rose tea has also been shown to reduce mood swings. Improves Mood: Rose tea has been shown to have a positive effect on mood. Drinking rose tea may improve symptoms of mild or situational depression, and mild anxiety. Rose tea can also help to reduce stress. Rose tea may help to regulate hormones and neurotransmitters in the brain to help improve psychological problems such as low mood, anxiety, and feelings of stress. Improves Sleep: Rose tea has several different properties that help to improve sleep, allowing you to wake up feeling well-rested and rejuvenated. Rose tea has sedative properties that may improve insomnia symptoms if you drink it just before going to bed. Improves Digestion Rose tea also has properties that are beneficial to the digestive system. Rose tea has antibacterial properties that help with infections in the gastrointestinal tract. Rose tea also helps to rebalance the microflora in the intestines to help relieve digestive issues such as bloating, cramping, diarrhea, and constipation.
100% Pure Rose Buds.
- REGULATE HARMONES : Â One Of The Best Remedies For Painful Or Heavy Periods Is Rose Tea, As It Can Not Only Help To Regulate Hormones And Ease Uterine.
- IMPROVES MOOD: The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
- CAFFINE FREE caffeine free rose for reducing pain and for beautiful hair.
- CONTAINS ANTIOXIDANTS Rose buds contain a number of powerful antioxidants, which can help protect cells from damage.
Brewing Information for loose tea
|cold filtered O2 Rich Water ||Temperature ||Flower ||Time|
|180 ml ||80 -100℃ ||5 Flowers/0.5 g ||4 mins|
Rose tea is herbal but is not intended to treat diagnose any disease or pain.