10 ways to relieve stress and anxiety
Did you know Indian professionals suffer higher stress levels than most global workers?
As the World's one of the Leading Herbal Tea Brands, we always wanted to solve the issue through our Naturally Infused Ayurveda Based Flower Tea, curated from the magical land of India. Yes, flower teas had unimaginable health benefits, that the world is yet to come across, hence we are here to bridge the gap and introduce to the world the lost glory of flower-based teas.
A study conducted by Oracle & Workplace Intelligence, an HR research and advisory firm shows about 91% of the Indian workforce was impacted by stress in life, compared with the global average of 80%.
It aches to see such numbers. Whether it's due to work, relationships, or daily life, feeling overwhelmed can take a serious toll on our physical and mental health.
Let’s see some of the things we can all try to ease out a bit of our stress:
1. Exercise: Regular physical activity like sports or exercise is a great way to reduce stress and improve overall well-being.
2. Prioritize self-care: Make sure to take time for yourself, whether it's a relaxing bath, a yoga class, or just a quiet walk in nature.
3. Talk to someone: Sharing your feelings with a trusted friend or therapist can be helpful to process and release stress and anxiety.
4. Eat a healthy diet: A balanced diet that includes plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help you feel better.
5. Get organized: Having a clear, organized space can help you feel more in control and less stressed.
6. Get enough sleep: Lack of sleep can increase stress and anxiety, so it's important to prioritize getting enough rest.
7. Take breaks: Make time for activities you enjoy, such as hobbies, reading, or spending time with loved ones.
8. Write it down: Keeping a journal can be a therapeutic way to express your thoughts and emotions.
9. Drink Herbal tea: Butterfly pea flower tea is a natural, caffeine-free herbal tea that has been shown to have anxiety-reducing and anti-inflammatory properties. It is also known for its ability to change color when mixed with acidic ingredients, making it a visually appealing choice as well.
10. Try aromatherapy: Certain essential oils, such as lavender and chamomile, are known for their calming properties.
Let’s walk together and fight this out hand-in-hand. ✊